Human Resources Training and Courses
Having served for multiple years as an HR professional, DSW Leads has a breadth of experience in designing and developing curriculum for HR professionals. We understand that effective HR Training is a bridge between effective hiring and retention of employees making them more efficient and productive.
HR Training and Curriculum that DSW Leads can develop and customize for your organization includes:
- On-Boarding Programs & Training
- Diversity Programs & Training
- Policy and Procedures Programs & Training
- Workplace Investigations
- Strategic Thinking and Goal Setting
- Aligned Evaluation Processes and Structures
- Building Interpersonal Skills
While working in HR, we:
- On-Boarded all staff including classified, certified, and administrative.
- Administered all information related to benefits, retirement, and salaries.
- Facilitated all professional development and in-service training for union and non-union staff both certificated and non-certificated.
- Facilitated all hiring committees for union and non-union staff.
- Utilized ADDIE/SAT methodologies for employee training and evaluation.
- Communicated with staff regarding their evaluations.
- Revised district tobacco policies and developed tobacco procedures to augment policy.
- Constructed an e-database for systemizing salary schedules and employee credits.
- Facilitated statewide salary and compliance reporting.
- Worked collaboratively with other district administrators.
- Bargained with three unions.
- Wrote a school district's Affirmative Action Plan.
- Directly oversaw the leadership, training, and professional development of 30 employees.
- Were featured on a regional video for NEW ESD101 about hiring processes in school districts.