DSW Leads knows that our Participant Guides support the learning and courses we provide. We work with you to develop all materials to meet your requirements and branding so that courses and workshops we develop look and feel like your corporate branding. We also work with you to ensure that your vital policies or corporate requirements are integrated into the materials we provide for learning we develop with and for you. We are concerned about matching your materials and documentation in terms of style, templates, and other guidelines. We will work with you closely to ensure vision and excellence.
Here is what you can expect from Participant Guides we develop for the courses DSW Leads designs, develops, and implements.
E-based or hard copy Participant Guide based on your needs;
2) Appropriate material branding that aligns with your organization and integrates the mission of the curriculum;
3) Mission and vision of organization and explanation of how the core curriculum meets those attributes;
4) Effective Introduction to the course including: agenda, objectives, guiding principles, and key learning points;
5) Exercises integrated into each unit or topic to be covered;
6) Graphics that fit with your cultural guidelines or practice;
7) Text based on what is outlined in the entire course or curriculum and methods for implementation;
8) Targeted evaluation criteria based on Kirkpatrick's 4 Levels of Evaluation;
9) Piloted and research driven practice to improve processes and procedures;
10) We can either train you in the implementation or we can implement training for you.